WITH just five minutes of prep time needed and only 20 minutes for cooking, this is a great recipe to try when you're in a rush.
Cook up some salmon and pesto parcels for the whole family to enjoy.
Salmon and Pesto Parcels
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
YOU WILL NEED:
- 4 fresh salmon fillets
- 12 frozen asparagus spears
- 4tbsp pesto
Top tip of the week
My top tip this week is to do with shopping. When I visit the supermarket, I always use the shopping guns to scan my shopping.
Doing this makes it so much quicker and means you can pack as you go, so checkout is an easy and quick process.
It also makes it easier to track how much money you are spending. I hope this helps some of you.
- Take 4 strips of foil, enough to make a parcel for the salmon to sit in.
- Add 3 asparagus spears to each piece of foil, then put the salmon fillets on top.
- Spread over 1tbsp pesto to each salmon fillet and fold the foil up so you create a parcel.
- Once you have done all 4, make sure they are well wrapped up and place into a large reusable freezer bag.
To freeze: Place the freezer bag with the parcels in the freezer.
Ready to eat: Cook from frozen, in the foil at 180°C/160C fan/gas mark 4 for 30-35 mins. Throw the foil away and you don’t even have a dish to wash.
- The Batch Lady: Healthy Family Favourites (£20, HQ) is out now. Also see The Batch Lady Meal Planner (HQ, £9.99).
- Watch Suzanne prepare recipes at thesun.co.uk/batchlady.
Source: Read Full Article