ALL types of jewellery will be on sale this Black Friday – with watch deals certainly having their time in the sale spotlight, too.
Should you be looking to pick up a special Christmas gift, or fancy a new watch to adorn your own wrist this November, we can help.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember, to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
Watch Shop Black Friday watch deals
Online watch retailer Watch Shop has landed right in the centre of Black Friday fun when it comes to amazing watch deals.
Right now, there's 30% off thousands of watches sitewide for men and women, including money off brands like Vivienne Westwood, Tissot, Ted Baker, Radley, BOSS, and Emporio Armani to name drop a few. Just enter the code 'BF30' at the checkout – simple.
Plus, if you find the same watch cheaper for elsewhere, Watch Shop will price match, so you know you're getting a great deal.
Here are our picks of the best deals:
- Citizen Navihawk Chronograph Eco-Drive Men's Watch, £398.30 – buy here
- Ladies Vivienne Westwood Gold Heart Watch, £87.50 – buy here
- Men's Tissot V8 Swissmatic Watch, £226.80 – buy here
- Lady's Radley Watch, £41.96 – buy here
- BOSS Gents Skymaster Chronograph Watch, £198.80 – buy here
- Ted Baker Watch, £157.50 – buy here
Currys Black Friday watch deals
- Shop Currys Black Friday deals – here
Tech giant Currys has waded into the Black Friday sales with a range of money-saving deals on super-smart watches – in both appearance and technology.
There's up to £80 off FITBIT's and hundreds off a GARMIN – take a look for yourself in our picks of the best deals:
- FITBIT Sense Carbon & Graphite, £199 (saving £80) – buy here
- GARMIN Fenix 6 Pro, £389 (saving £90) – buy here
- GARMIN Venu 2, £299 (saving £50) – buy here
- FITBIT Versa 2 with Amazon Alexa, £99 (saving £50) – buy here
- HUAWEI Watch GT 2e, £64.99 (saving £44.01) – buy here
Skagen Black Friday watch deals
- Shop Skagen Black Friday deals – here
Danish-born watch brand Skagen are renowned for its sleek design, and Scandi-inspired minimalist look.
This year, there's a focus on eco-forward watch styles, with eco leather, sustainably sourced cotton straps and even solar-powered designs- plus, alot of the styles on offer can be engraved for that extra-special gift, too.
Here's our pick of the best on offer for Black Friday, with many better than half price with free delivery and returns on all orders:
- Henriksen Solar-Powered Charcoal Steel Mesh Watch, £84 (saving £85) – buy here
- Aaren Naturals Three-Hand Blue Strap Made With Apple Watch, £59 (saving £60) – buy here
- Aaren Naturals Three-Hand Green 100% Cotton Backed with LWG Watch, £59 (saving £60) – buy here
- Karolina Solar-Powered Ocean Blue Eco Leather Watch, £84 (saving £85) – buy here
Argos Black Friday watch deals
- Shop Argos Black Friday watch deals – here
The high-street giant Argos also boasts an array of discounted watches, including some big names, under its belt this Friday – as well as an array of other goodies.
This year, it claims to have some of its lowest prices ever on a range of smart watches, including on GARMIN and FITBIT.
Here are some of our best picks to nab in the sales this year:
- FITBIT Versa 2 Smart Watch, £99.99 – buy here
- GARMIN Vivoactive 4S GPS Smart Watch, £179.99 (saving £80) – buy here
- Amazfit GTS 2 Mini Smart Watch, £49.99 – buy here
- FITBIT Inspire 2 Smart Watch, £59.99 (saving £30) – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy Watch4 40mm Aluminium Smart Watch, £199 (saving £50) – buy here
Beaverbrooks Black Friday watch deals
- Shop Beaverbrooks Black Friday watch deals – here
This year, the classic watch brand has up to 50% off a range of selected styles with free click and collect or free next day delivery.
This year here are our picks of the best deals around this year:
- Citizen Eco Drive Chronograph Men's Watch, £199 (saving £200) – buy here
- Emporio Armani Chronograph Black Men's Watch, £279 (saving £70) – buy here
- Vivienne Westwood Holloway Rose Gold Tone and Steel Ladies Watch, £150 (saving £95) – buy here
- BOSS Circuit Men's Watch, £139 (saving £20) – buy here
- GARMIN Venu 2 GPS Smartwatch, £350 (saving £50) – buy here
Goldsmiths Black Friday watch deals
- Shop Goldsmiths Black Friday watch deals – here
This year, Goldsmiths is only offering up to half price online, so you won't bag a bargain on any of its watches instore.
There's free delivery on all orders, or free click and collect if you fancied going instore, too. Here are some of our favourites:
- SEIKO Prospex Padi, £399 (saving £221) – buy here
- BOSS Pioneer 45mm Men's Watch, £149 (saving £80) – buy here
- Casio Edifice 45.5mm Men's Watch, £109 (saving £110) – buy here
- GARMIN Fenix 6S Sapphire Rose Gold Smart Watch, £599.99 (saving £200) – buy here
John Lewis Black Friday watch deals
- Shop John Lewis Black Friday watch deals – here
High-street favourite John Lewis has finally revealed its fair share of watch deals, including on leather wrist watches from SEIKO, to techy GPS-laden smart watches from this year's hottest names in the tech world.
Here are some of our best picks:
- Lorus Women's Leather Strap Watch, £23.99 – buy here
- Michael Kors Women's Pyper Leather Strap Watch, £111.20 – buy here
- Citizen EW1270-06A Women's Date Leather Strap Watch, £87.20 – buy here
- Skagen Men's Signature Leather Strap Watch, £63 – buy here
Jura Black Friday watch deals
- Shop Jura's Black Friday watch deals – here
Jura's Black Friday sale is now live, with free fast delivery on all orders over £50.
Here are some of our top picks this sales season:
- Michael Kors Watch Parker Ladies, £211, saving £58 – buy here
- GARMIN Watch Fenix 6 Sapphire, £675 (saving £124) – buy here
- G-SHOCK Watch 500 Series, £374.24 (saving £124.76) – buy here
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year’s Black Friday will be on November 26 – the day after the renowned American holiday, Thanksgiving.
Lots of retailers and brands will have sales live on the day, but for the best Black Friday watch deals, it’s best to start looking a week or two beforehand.
Some sales start well ahead of the day itself, but it’s also sensible to monitor prices on the things you really want before price cuts, so you can spot the best deals quickly – and make sure you're not getting a dud.
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday falls on November 29 this year, just three days after Black Friday.
Watch deals could still be part of the sales during Cyber weekend and Cyber Monday, as more and more companies extend their sales beyond Black Friday itself.
Fashion brands and jewellery retailers were active during Cyber Monday last year, so it’s worth keeping an eye out for offers if you've not found something you like.
Should I wait until Black Friday to buy a new watch?
The simple answer is: yes!
If you're in the market for a new watch right now, there's really not long to go until Black Friday so it's definitely worth holding out to find the best deal.
With the majority, if not all of the biggest watch retailers holding Black Friday events, there's a strong chance you'll be able to make a saving on a brand new watch this November, so we'd recommend being savvy with your money and waiting just a little longer to make a purchase.
You'll potentially end up with a far better watch in the sale for the same amount as full-price watches right now too, so it's a no-brainer to wait until Black Friday.
What to expect from watch retailers in the Black Friday 2021 sales
Last year, watch retailers slashed their prices of designer watches and big-name brands by hundreds of pounds for Black Friday. Hopefully, we'll see similar amazing discounts in 2021.
Reductions in 2020 went as high as 50%, with big savings on high-end models, as well as lowest-ever prices for classic and retro styles.
We will be constantly updating this page in the run up to the big day, so it's worth bookmarking this page and checking back in for updates and stock announcements.
And remember: as lots of retailers offer similar styles and models, compare prices this November to ensure you get the best deal.
What Black Friday deals were there on watches last year?
The Black Friday price cuts from watch retailers in 2020 included:
Fancy a smartwatch? The Samsung Galaxy 42mm Smart Watch was reduced in the Black Friday sales by £100 – it's available to buy from Argos now for £274 (saving £75).
Shop watches in the Argos Black Friday sale here.
Skagen had a 40% off sale for Black Friday, which lasted until December 6.
Now, it's offering up to a whopping 50% off selected styles until midnight November 30.
Shop Black Friday Skagen watch deals here.
Beaverbrooks had discounts of up to 50 per cent on Black Friday 2020, and it's the same case for this year's sales – including Gucci timepieces discounted by a couple of hundred pounds.
Shop watches in the Beaverbrooks Black Friday sale here.
Goldsmiths had a range of great deals in 2020 for its Black Friday sale season, and is this year offering up to 50% off a range of items site-wide.
This is only online so act fast and shop its best Black Friday deals here.
Watch Shop had up to 70 per cent off across a range of styles on Black Friday 2020, including money-off on brands like GARMIN, and Vivienne Westwood.
This year, they have an extra 30% off with discount code 'BF30' so get shopping all its Black Friday watch deals here.
More Black Friday Jewellery Deals
- Tiffany Black Friday deals
- Engagement rings Black Friday
- Black Friday watch deals
- H Samuel Black Friday deals
- Goldsmiths Black Friday deals
- Missoma Black Friday deals
From GARMIN to G-Shock, get your sport watch fix from Jura this Black Friday. Last year, they had over £100 off your favourite styles, including brands like Rado, and Michael Kors.
Shop Jura Watches' Black Friday sale here.
John Lewis knocked 20% off a wide selection of watches last year, with brands including Skagen, Michael Kors, Lorus and Citizen.
Read more about John Lewis' Black Friday plans here
What pre-Black Friday watch deals were there last year?
The Black Friday discounts began early in 2020, so keep an eye out this November for price cuts before the date itself. Last year's deals included:
- Argos – Argos ran up to half price on selected men's and women's watches, and up to a third on selected kids watches. Shop here.
- The Watch Hut – Looking for savings on designer brands from Vivienne Westwood to Emporio Armani? The Watch Hut had a huge sale on, with additional discount codes if you spent over £400 (save £100), £1,000 (save £250) and £2,000 (save £500). Shop their sales here.
- H. Samuel – Not only was there up to 50 per cent off at H. Samuel in the sales, but you could bag an additional 20 per cent off for a limited time only with Black Friday. Find all the deals on watches and jewellery here.
More Athleisure Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- Gymshark Black Friday deals
- ASOS Black Friday deals
- Sweaty Betty Black Friday deals
- JD Sports Black Friday deals
- Lululemon Black Friday deals
Where to find Black Friday watch deals
As well as watch brands' own sites, make sure you check out major retailers – shopping around is the smartest way to find the best deal for you. Have a look at sites like:
- H. Samuel
- House of Watches
- John Lewis
- The Watch Hut
- Watch Shop
Will the Apple Watch be on sale during Black Friday?
Apple products aren’t often on sale from the brand itself, but we do expect to see savings on the Apple Watch from retailers during Black Friday.
We’d recommend keeping an eye on the likes of Amazon, Argos and Currys PC World for smart watches.
Apple sometimes holds its own ‘exclusive event’ during the week of Black Friday too, so there may be an added opportunity for savings.
We'll be rounding up all the best Apple Watch Black Friday deals here in the run up to Black Friday.
How much is a Rolex watch?
A Rolex watch can set you back from £5,000 to over £200,000. Rolex watches are so expensive for a variety of reasons, they are meticulously made and will last a life-time, they also hold their value – and sometimes even gain it over time, therefore they can be a great investment.
Does the Watch Shop have a Black Friday sale?
A post shared by WatchShop (@watchshopofficial)
The Watch Shop has announced it will take part in the Black Friday sales once again and tells us to keep an eye out for great deals on watches, smartwatches and jewellery in November 2021.
Hugo Boss and the iconic Swiss brand Tissot are among the brands that usually appear in the Watch Shop Black Friday bargains. Casio's vintage style pieces, G-Shock and Baby-G watch should be available too.
The Watch Shop current sale offers up to 50% off watches and jewellery – shop here.
Does Ernest Jones have a Black Friday sale?
A post shared by Ernest Jones (@ernestjonesjewellers)
The jeweller has had some brilliant reductions in past years on watches, rings, necklaces and more, so we're hoping for more of the same this year.
Check out our 2021 Ernest Jones Black Friday guide for more hints and tips.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deal
Enjoyed reading about Black Friday Watch deals? Don't forget to keep an eye on our fashion deals and shoe sale page.
You can find out more about the sale event of the year on our main Black Friday page.
You might also like our Amazon Black Friday page.
Source: Read Full Article