WE are back in lockdown and have to continue to take measures to look after our health.
Today we look at products that may help to protect us from Covid, while our Beauty Editor has tested pills that claim to give your hair, skin and nails a real boost.
with Jane Atkinson
- AusAir, £45 and £3.28 per filter, jdsports.co.uk – buy now
AusAir was designed for Australian bushfire conditions. Six layers thick, it lasts up to 100 washes and has a botanical filter which you can add scents to.
Biggest plus – you don’t feel like you are sucking in your own air.
- Decleor’s Daily Hand Wash Scrub, 400ml, £26, Order from the friendly, helpful team at sarahwhiteaesthetics.com – buy now
This plays a major role in preventing the spread of health issues caused by viruses and bacteria. Decleor’s Daily Hand Wash Scrub is great.
It contains rosemary, which has antibacterial properties, plus it exfoliates dead skin. It smells amazing and is concentrated, so it takes ages to wash off. Pricey but a little goes a really long way.
- Lumity, £65 for a 28-day supply, lumitylife.co.uk – buy now
Lacking this vitamin is associated with increased risk of coronavirus infection. Vitamin D can come from your diet or the sun, but most of us are deficient, especially in winter.
Supplement Lumity contains a good amount as well as immune system-supporting selenium, zinc and vitamin C.
with Gabriella Stein
- Link Nutrition, for skin, hair & nails, £24.95 for 60 capsules, 30-day supply, linknutrition.com – buy now
These contain vitamins and minerals, hyaluronic acid and natural antioxidant chaga mushroom extract to combat signs of ageing.
I noticed that my nails, which are usually brittle and break easily, are now considerably stronger. A great all-rounder and I will continue to use these.
- Skin only, Equi London, Glow Edition, £33 for 60 capsules, 30-day supply, equilondon.com – buy now
Contains a blend of eight phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants designed to nourish deep into the skin and brighten the complexion.
I noticed a difference after around three weeks and bought more after my 30-day supply ran out. My skin is clearer and more radiant than ever.
- Hair only, Hair Gain Grow, £34.99 for 60 capsules, 30-day supply, cultbeauty.co.uk – buy now
Formulated to stimulate up to a 78 per cent increase in hair growth. It took around eight to ten weeks to notice any real changes but from then on my hair was noticeably thicker and seemed in all-round better condition.
It is cheaper to subscribe to monthly deliveries, which work out at £24.99 for a 30-day supply.
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article