GLOSSYBOX has announced the launch of their 2020 Beauty Advent Calendar.
The 'Reasons To Be Happy' Beauty Advent Calendar will come out next month, and we can't wait to get our hands on one.
Following a sell out year in 2019, the 2020 Beauty Advent Calendar features a beautiful marble swirl design with touches of Glossy pink and metallic gold.
- Glossybox 2020 Beauty Advent Calendar, from £80 – buy here
It contains 25 beauty treats that make the perfect countdown to Christmas and is worth over £390, but will retail at £80 for subscribers and £99 and non subscribers.
The calendar is available for pre-order for Glossybox Subscribers on 8 September at 12pm, and 30 September at 12pm for non-subscribers.
You can sign up to the waiting list here, and it's available to buy on the above dates from here.
The Glossybox Advent Calendar is always packed with incredible brands, and this year looks no different, with 14 full size products and 11 deluxe mins.
It features uber luxe brands such as Fenty Beauty, Iconic London, Pixi, Lime Crime, Huda Beauty and of course Glossy’s very own, GLOSSYBOX Skincare.
Francesca Britton, Head of GLOSSYBOX UK & Ireland commented: “We are delighted to finally share the lineup of our 2020 Beauty Advent Calendar!
"It’s always an exciting time of year and we can’t wait to see our Glossies reactions to this incredible selection of products. We’ve worked with some amazing brands this year and we’re thrilled to see a few return as part of our Beauty Advent Calendar. This year’s will definitely give our Glossies many reasons to be happy!”
If you want to take advantage of the early access and a cheaper price, you can subscribe here.
What's in the Glossybox Advent Calendar?
The Glossybox 2020 Beauty Advent Calendar contains:
- Brushworks HD Complexion & Contouring Sponge Set / Worth £11.99 / Full-Size
- Illamasqua Liquid Eyeliner/ Worth £21.00 / Full-Size
- Laboratoires Filorga Paris NCEF-REVERSE Supreme Multi-Correction Cream / Worth £10.78 / Deluxe Mini
- Pixi Glow Mist / Worth £16.00 / Full-Size
- Lime Crime Mini Velvetines Liquid Lipstick / Worth £10.00 / Deluxe Mini
- Lee Stafford Hair Apology 10-in-1 Treatment Spray / Worth £11.99 / Full-Size
- GLOSSYBOX Skincare 3-in-1 Moisturiser / Worth £18.00 for subscribers & £22.50 RRP / Full-Size
- Bubble T Winter Berries Bath Bomb Fizzers / Worth £5.99 / Full-Size
- MUA Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil / Worth £1.50 / Full-Size
- Zoeva Screen Queen Highlighting Palette / Worth £15.00 / Full-Size
- Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub / Worth £1.40 / Deluxe Mini
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask / Worth £3.93 / Deluxe Mini
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment / Worth £11.84 / Deluxe Mini
- Ecooking Hand Cream / Worth £7.50 / Deluxe Mini
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick / Worth £21.00 / Full-Size
- bareMinerals Prime Time™ Foundation Primer / Worth £6.00 / Deluxe Mini
- The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask / Worth £6.00 / Deluxe Mini
- Sleek Makeup Loose Pigment / Worth £5.49 / Full-Size
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company Polly Bow Make-up Headband / Worth £6.99 / Full-Size
- Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick in Wedding Day / Worth £22.00 / Full-Size
- Avant Skincare 3-1 Hyaluron-Filler Collagen Eye Formula / Worth £99.99 / Full-Size
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant / Worth £13.50 / Deluxe Mini
- KVD Vegan Beauty Go Big Or Go Home Mascara Trooper in Black / Worth £5.00 / Deluxe Mini
- Nails.Inc Victoria Nail Polish / Worth £15.00 / Full-Size
- Iconic London Day to Slay Eyeshadow Palette / Worth £45.00 / Full-Size
Ray-Ban have announced an up to half price sale on sunglasses, these are the specs to snap up.
Astrid & Miyu launches chunky Vintage Collection and here are the pieces to buy now.
Topshop has announced a huge summer sale with up to 70 per cent off, here's what to buy.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article