LULULEMON may have a reputation for being expensive, but that's not necessarily the case thanks to their 'We Made Too Much' sale.
The premium gym wear retailer has slashed the price of their leggings and much more, in some cases by up to £30.
With prices starting at £4, you can easily pick up some gym gear without breaking the bank, much needed as our credit cards recover after the Christmas period.
- Check out Lululemon's We Made Too Much sale – click here
Many of their best selling items are included in the same, such as their Align Pants, now selling from a cool £44.
Fitness fans can also grab great deals on pullovers, jackets and even shorts.
Shoppers will need to be quick though, as there's no word on how long this sale will last and the popular active wear range is very popular with fitness fans.
Not sure where to start? We've picked out some of our favourite pieces to give you a helping hand.
- Still At Ease Pullover, £29 WAS £118 – buy here
- Train Times 7/8 Pant, £39 WAS £88 – buy here
- Pack It Down Vest, £69 WAS £148 – buy here
- Take a Hint 7/8 Tight, £49 WAS £108 – buy here
- Keep the Heat Thermal Tight 28", £64 WAS £108 – buy here
- Wunder Under HR Tight Mesh, from £64 – £118 – buy here
- Cover Your Tracks Pant, £54 WAS £118 – buy here
You can see the full range of deals here.
Looking for more health and fitness news? You can find out more here.
Sweaty Betty has also launched a huge winter sale and prices start at £4.
Marks and Spencer's is also branching out into fitness as M&S has launched new active wear collection Goodmove.
Source: Read Full Article