Meghan Markle news latest – Prince Harry & Meg's children will get Xmas gifts from Kate Middleton & William despite rift

PRINCE William and Kate Middleton WILL send Christmas gifts to Archie and Lilibet despite their rift with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, an expert has claimed.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expected to spend the festive season in California while Prince William and Kate Middleton attend Christmas at Sandringham with The Queen.

Speaking to Ok! magazine, royal expert Katie Nicholl said the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge still want to keep their Christmas traditions going.

When asked if they would be sending Archie and Lilibet presents, Katie said: "Yes, of course.

"They give gifts to the whole family and that includes all their nieces and nephews."

Read our Meghan Markle live below for the latest news & updates….

  • Joseph Gamp

    Queen sent Archie a waffle maker last Christmas

    Earlier this year, Prince Harry revealed that The Queen had sent Archie a wafflemaker for Christmas in 2020.

    During his appearance on James Corden's The Late Late Show, the Duke of Sussex said: "Interestingly, my grandmother asked us what Archie wanted for Christmas and Meg said a waffle maker.

    "Meg makes up a beautiful organic mix, in the waffle maker, flip it, out it comes, he loves it. Archie literally wakes up in the morning and says 'waffle'."

  • Joseph Gamp

    Prince William & Kate Middleton WILL send Xmas gifts to Archie & Lilibet 

    PRINCE William and Kate Middleton WILL send Christmas gifts to Archie and Lilibet despite their rift with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, an expert has claimed.

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expected to spend the festive season in California while Prince William and Kate Middleton attend Christmas at Sandringham with The Queen.

    In their bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this year, Prince Harry claimed Prince Charles and Prince William were "trapped" within the monarchy.

    And the television interview – which was watched by over 17m people – reportedly left William "furious".

    Speaking to Ok! magazine, royal expert Katie Nicholl said the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge still want to keep their Christmas traditions going.

    When asked if they would be sending Archie and Lilibet presents, Katie said: "Yes, of course.

    "They give gifts to the whole family and that includes all their nieces and nephews."

  • Joseph Gamp

    Prince George’s favourite meal revealed

    As a member of the Royal Family and future King, Prince George has much more sophisticated taste than many of us – and his favourite meal certainly reflects that.

    Speaking to Femail, Aldo Zilli claimed that the future heir to the throne is a big fan of Italian food.

    Hearing this, you’d naturally assume the eight-year-old royal loves a pizza above all else. Right?

    However, Aldo insists that Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s eldest son loves nothing more than a spaghetti carbonara – which are notoriously tricky to make.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Meghan Markle wins legal battle over letter

    The Duchess today WON the latest round of her court battle – meaning she will not face her estranged dad in a public showdown.

    The Duchess of Sussex, 40, sued the Mail on Sunday over the publication of the “personal and private” letter she sent to Thomas Markle in 2018.

    The High Court issued a summary judgment in February – meaning she won without having to face a messy high-profile trial.

    But publishers Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) launched an appeal against the ruling – arguing the judge was not aware of all the facts at the time.

    Judges at the Court of Appeal today ruled in Meghan’s favour and dismissed the appeal.

    She will now not have to come face-to-face with Mr Markle in a blockbuster showdown in court.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Prince Charles ‘wants to spare William burden of duty’

    Prince Charles will “follow the tradition of the monarchy” in order to spare William the “burden of duty” for as long as possible, claims a former royal butler.

    Former royal butler Grant Harrold told GB news: “I have been asked this question many times by many friends, do I think it’s possible that Prince Charles decides to not take on the position of King and step aside to pass on Prince William. 

    “I actually believe we would not see that happen because Prince Charles is very traditional.”

  • Joseph Gamp

    Queen snubbed Christmas photo, book claims

    New book “Brothers And Wives: Inside The Private Lives of William, Kate, Harry, and Meghan” claims the Queen had an aide move a portrait of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Archie off camera before she recorded her 2019 Christmas broadcast.

    The framed photo was initially on a desk alongside other family images, including photos of William and Kate, Prince Charles and Camilla, the Queen’s father George VI and the Duke of Edinburgh.

    The monarch is claimed to have pointed at the framed image and said: “That one, I suppose we don’t need that one.”

    It is suggested that the Queen snubbed Harry and Meghan because they had chosen to spend Christmas in Canada with Meghan’s mum Doria Ragland.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Royal family could cut the BBC off forever

    William, Kate Middleton and the Queen could cut the BBC off forever following fury over a new royal documentary.

    As reported exclusively by The Sun, the Cambridges have already banned the national broadcaster from screening their Christmas carol concert, instead handing the rights to ITV.

    But more extreme measures could soon be taken – and insiders claim the furore could spell the end of the long relationship between the broadcaster and the royals.

    It follows upset over a BBC Two documentary which aired “unfounded” allegations that William and his staff briefed the media against Meghan and Harry.

    The family weren’t allowed to watch a screening of the two-part programme in advance, and say they had no opportunity to properly address the claims.

    Now it’s thought they could raise the stakes again.

    Read the full story here:

  • Joseph Gamp

    BBC host apologises for comments about Royal Family members

    A BBC presenter whose William and Harry documentary sparked fury has apologised for comments he once made about Royal Family members.

    Amol Rajan, 38, said a decade ago Prince Philip was a "racist buffoon" and

    William and Kate's public role was a "total fraud".

    Rajan, seen at a party with Meghan pal Misha Nonoo in 2015, said he had been "foolish".

    The Princes and the Press claimed Wills' aides briefed against Harry.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Meghan Markle wins legal battle over letter

    The Duchess today WON the latest round of her court battle – meaning she will not face her estranged dad in a public showdown.

    The Duchess of Sussex, 40, sued the Mail on Sunday over the publication of the “personal and private” letter she sent to Thomas Markle in 2018.

    The High Court issued a summary judgment in February – meaning she won without having to face a messy high-profile trial.

    But publishers Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) launched an appeal against the ruling – arguing the judge was not aware of all the facts at the time.

    Judges at the Court of Appeal today ruled in Meghan’s favour and dismissed the appeal.

    She will now not have to come face-to-face with Mr Markle in a blockbuster showdown in court.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Donald Trump says he ‘loves’ the Queen

    Trump has said he “loves” the Queen – but has blasted Boris Johnson as being too “liberal” for backing wind power.

    The former US President spoke of his affection for the monarch in an interview with Nigel Farage, in which he also took aim at Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.

    During their conversation, Farage mentioned the 95-year-old Queen had been ill to which he replied: “Hopefully not very ill though. I’ve been watching it very closely because I love her.”

    Trump then went on the reveal that his affection was handed down from his Scottish mum.

    “She was really somebody that respected the queen, she loved the Queen,” he told the former UKIP leader.

    “Anything with the queen when they were doing anything ceremonial as an example, she’d be glued to the television, but she had great respect and love for the queen.”

  • Joseph Gamp

    Prince William records audio walking tour for Apple

    The Duke of Cambridge has followed in the footsteps of Dolly Parton and Naomi Campbell and recorded an audio walking tour to encourage the public to get active for their mental health.

    William strolled around the Queen's Sandringham estate in Norfolk, sharing personal stories and music as part of the Time To Walk series featured on the Apple watch, for the technology company's Fitness+ subscribers.

    Listeners are able to immerse themselves in walks featured in the series, hearing the footsteps of the narrator and the sounds around them as they take the audience on a journey through locations important to them.

    During the recording, made in the spring, the duke talks about the importance of keeping mentally fit, reflects on a light-hearted moment when he was drawn out of his comfort zone, the value of listening as a way to empower others, and an experience that led him to prioritise mental health.

    His walk takes him from the Queen's residence, Sandringham House, past St Mary Magdalene Church – where the royal family attend the Christmas Day service – and ends at his nearby home of Anmer Hall.

    William has also picked three of his favourite songs and explains why they are important to him.

  • Joseph Gamp

    Meghan Markle blasted by Piers Morgan

    PIERS Morgan has slammed Meghan Markle after she today won her legal battle.

    The TV show host branded the Duchess of Sussex “Princess Pinocchio b******t” following her latest privacy victory.

    Meghan sued the Mail on Sunday over the publication of a “personal and private” letter she sent to dad Thomas Markle in 2018.

    Publishers Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) launched an appeal against a decision to grant a summary judgment – meaning Meghan didn’t need to face a high-profile trial.

    Judges at the Court of Appeal today ruled in Meghan’s favour and dismissed the appeal – despite ANL’s lawyers alleging fresh claims had threatened her credibility.

    Lashing out at the royal today, Morgan tweeted: “A responsive statement from Piers, The Earl of Exposing Princess Pinocchio Bullsh*t, will be published shortly.”

  • Joseph Gamp

    The new monarchy

    When the end of the second Elizabethan age ends, and the Carolinian one dawns, the monarchy could look very different.

    A royal expert has said that Prince Charles will introduce a “very different” monarchy era, but he will struggle to match up with the Queen’s phenomenal reign.

    Professor Anna Whitelock said: “Just by virtue of the fact that the Queen is celebrating her seventieth year next year, by virtue of her longevity, her life, what she’s lived through, what she’s seen, she’s been unmatched.

    “Charles, given his own age, he’s never going to be able to surpass that, and what the Queen has seen and been through.”

    She added: “I think we are in a very different, and we are going to be, in a very different era with a very different kind of monarch, and a very different kind of monarchy in the future.”

  • Louis Allwood

    Prince William & Kate Middleton WILL send Xmas gifts to Archie & Lilibet

    William and Kate Middleton WILL send Christmas gifts to Archie and Lilibet despite their rift with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, an expert has claimed.

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expected to spend the festive season in California while Prince William and Kate Middleton attend Christmas at Sandringham with The Queen.

    In their bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this year, Prince Harry claimed Prince Charles and Prince William were "trapped" within the monarchy.

    And the television interview – which was watched by over 17m people – reportedly left William "furious".

    Speaking to Ok! magazine, royal expert Katie Nicholl said the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge still want to keep their Christmas traditions going.

  • Louis Allwood

    Barbados removes Queen as head of state

    It will be the first time since 1992 that a country has removed the Queen as head of state, and Prince Charles is attending an event to mark the change as his mother’s representative.

    The country making the big change is Barbados.

    “As with a lot of other things, Barbados is one of the leaders of the region. When other countries see what’s happening here, and how easy it is to transition, it may lead to a domino effect where others follow suit,” said restaurant owner Zamani Moody to The Independent.

    “I’m not sure of the impact it’ll have, though, on the Commonwealth. I know with the separation of Britain from the EU, there was the thought that the Commonwealth would get stronger and a hope that the UK would pour more resources into that.”

    “Dismantling the legacy of the British Empire isn’t going to happen till we have honest conversation locally on the values, systems and traditions we continue to uphold in our society,” Rene Holder-McClean-Ramirez, an LGBT+ and human rights advocate told The Independent.

  • Louis Allwood

    What changes can we expect?

    A royal expert has said that Prince Charles will introduce a “very different” monarchy era, but he will struggle to match up with the Queen’s phenomenal reign.

    Professor Anna Whitelock said: “Just by virtue of the fact that the Queen is celebrating her seventieth year next year, by virtue of her longevity, her life, what she’s lived through, what she’s seen, she’s been unmatched.

    “Charles, given his own age, he’s never going to be able to surpass that, and what the Queen has seen and been through.”

    She added: “I think we are in a very different, and we are going to be, in a very different era with a very different kind of monarch, and a very different kind of monarchy in the future.”

  • Louis Allwood

    Charles and Diana's relationship

    Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer married on Wednesday July 29, 1981.

    They famously split in 1992 and finalised their divorce in 1996.

    Following Harry’s birth in September 1984, the couple were said to be sleeping in separate bedrooms.

    It was also reported that by 1986, the couple took separate holidays.

  • Louis Allwood

    Prince Charles’ favourite performer loses battle with cancer

    Prince Charles' favourite actor Antony Sher has died at the age of 72.

    The legendary stage actor, best known for his work performing Shakespeare, was diagnosed with terminal cancer in September.

    The Royal Shakespeare Company announced the double Olivier Award-winning actor's death in a statement on Friday.

  • Louis Allwood

    Inside Meghan and Harry’s first Thanksgiving with Archie and Lilibet

    PRINCE Harry and Meghan Markle have celebrated their first Thanksgiving as a family-of-four after welcoming daughter Lilibet in June.

    For the second year in a row, the couple have marked the US holiday at their home in exclusive Montecito, California.

    And the family will have spent the day together before enjoying a meal prepared by Meghan.

    In her recent interview on The Ellen Show, the duchess revealed they’ll “relax” and make the most of time spent together.

    “I love to cook, we’ll be at home and just relax and sort of settle in,” she said. “It’s our second Thanksgiving at home in California, so it will be nice.”

    The couple moved into their home last summer during Covid lockdowns.

  • Louis Allwood

    Prince Charles ‘wants to spare William burden of duty’

    Prince Charles will “follow the tradition of the monarchy” in order to spare William the “burden of duty” for as long as possible, claims a former royal butler.

    Former royal butler Grant Harrold told GB news: “I have been asked this question many times by many friends, do I think it’s possible that Prince Charles decides to not take on the position of King and step aside to pass on Prince William. 

    “I actually believe we would not see that happen because Prince Charles is very traditional.”

  • Louis Allwood

    Kate Middleton visits V&A exhibition

    The Duchess of Cambridge spent the morning viewing the museum's Faberge exhibition in London as the Duchess of Sussex won her battle against the Mail On Sunday.

    Meghan had sued the paper after it published a private letter she sent to her father Thomas Markle in 2018.

    And in a scathing statement after the ruling, she accused the publication of treating the case as a "game with no rules".

    The duchess added: "This is a victory not just for me, but for anyone who has ever felt scared to stand up for what's right."

  • Louis Allwood

    Mr Knauf witness statement

    In his witness statement, Mr Knauf claimed Meghan had emailed with an electronic draft of the letter asking if anything stood out as a "liability".

    The papers read: "She also asked a specific question regarding addressing Mr Markle as ‘Daddy’ in the letter, saying ‘given I’ve only ever called him daddy it may make sense to open as such (despite him being less than paternal), and in the unfortunate event that it leaked it would pull at the heartstrings."

    It came at a time when Mr Markle missed his daughter's wedding after suffering a heart attack and repeatedly spoke to the media.

    Mr Knauf suggested she reference her dad's health problems in the letter as it is his "best opening for criticism and sympathy".

  • Louis Allwood

    Meghan Markle and her celebrity neighbour Adele

    After Meghan and Prince Harry’s shocking departure from the Royal Family, it was not immediately clear where the two would settle with their children.

    For some time, they lived in Canada before escaping to a mansion lent to them by actor and director Tyler Perry.

    Perry’s next door neighbor was Adele, and the singer and the Sussexes hit it off immediately.

    Meghan and Prince Harry then moved on and purchased their own Los Angeles – but still got plenty of visits from new pal Adele.

  • Louis Allwood

    Prince acknowledges ‘atrocity of slavery’

    The Prince of Wales has acknowledged the “appalling atrocity of slavery”, describing it as something “which forever stains our history”, during the ceremony marking Barbados’ historic transition to a republic.

    Charles summed up the period when the UK was one of the leading players in the transatlantic slave trade as the “darkest days of our past”, but looking to the future said the “creation of this republic offers a new beginning”.

    The prince will be head of state of many nations in the Caribbean when he becomes king and his words will resonate across the region.

  • Louis Allwood

    Queen's snub

    New book “Brothers And Wives: Inside The Private Lives of William, Kate, Harry, and Meghan” claims the Queen had an aide move a portrait of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Archie off camera before she recorded her 2019 Christmas broadcast.

    The framed photo was initially on a desk alongside other family images, including photos of William and Kate, Prince Charles and Camilla, the Queen’s father George VI and the Duke of Edinburgh.

    The monarch is claimed to have pointed at the framed image and said: “That one, I suppose we don’t need that one.”

    It is suggested that the Queen snubbed Harry and Meghan because they had chosen to spend Christmas in Canada with Meghan’s mum Doria Ragland.

    Source: Read Full Article