NOTHING says autumn quite like Uggs: the fluffy boots are perfect for keeping your toes toasty as the weather takes a turn.
The cosy clogs even have a wealth of celeb fans, with everyone from Bella Hadid to Kendall Jenner having donned a pair.
And surely the most enduring style are the ultra mini platform boots: they’ve got a bit of a wedge to add a few inches to your height, and the design perfectly complements anything from joggers to skinny jeans.
The only thing that’s not quite so cute is the price tag – at £155 a pair, for most of us they’re simply too much of a splurge.
But fear not, as eagle-eyed shoppers have spotted a fab version on sale for a fraction of the price – and the best bit is you can pick them up while you’re doing your food shop.
TikToker Livvy, who posts on the app using the handle @Livvy_Travels, recently posted a clip of her fab find on the app.
Read more shopping stores
Bargain hunter shows off 50p Asda clothes but that’s not why people are talking
Shoppers are raving about M&S’s ‘jeans of the autumn’ with a 'perfect' touch
“Run to Tesco for the platform Ugg dupe,” she wrote, while filming herself wearing the uber cosy footwear.
True enough, the shoes were near indistinguishable for the designer version: they’re exactly the same chestnut colour, have near-identical detailing where the fabric joins up, and have the famous cream fluff cushioning the inside.
The only real difference is the price – Tesco’s are being sold for just £18, a whopping £137 less.
If that deal wasn’t unbelievable enough, a TikToker who posts using the handle @Manifest.Money.With.Me added that they’re scanning for just £13.50 if you have a Clubcard, taking the saving to more than £140!
Most read in Fabulous
The moon and Saturn bring two very different properties on to your radar
Sue Radford makes change to ‘millionaire Morecambe mansion’ after holiday
WEIGHT A MINUTE
I went from a size 28 to 14 with an exercise that won’t leave you sweaty
Woman proudly shows off her engagement ring – but trolls are all saying the same
Viewers took to the comments to rave about the dead-on dupes, which are not only super stylish but also ooze comfort.
“Literally so fluffy,” one fan gushed.
“They are the perfect platform,” another wrote.
“Nah they look so good,” a third added.
While you’re taking a trip to Tesco, there’s plenty of other stellar dupes currently on offer that it’s certainly worth taking a look at.
One savvy shopper spotted a near-identical dupe of the North Face teddy puffer jacket, which costs an eye-watering £320.
The supermarket version has a cannily similar mocha and cream design, and is scanning for £50, or just £37 if you have a Clubcard.
Fabulous will pay for your exclusive stories. Just email: fab[email protected] and pop EXCLUSIVE in the subject line
Our top 15 Prime Day 2023 deals
PRIME Day is underway (10th-11th October), but if you’re already bargain-hunting there are plenty of Amazon deals already live to check out now.
*If you click on a link in this boxout we will earn affiliate revenue
- Tefal 5 Piece Stainless Steel Set, £64.99 (was £133) – buy here
- Echo Dot, £21.99 (was £54.99) – buy here
- Ring Video Doorbell, £39.99 (was £59.99) – buy here
- Lenovo IdeaPad Laptop, £449.99(was £749.99) – buy here
- Real Techniques Makeup Brush Set, £10 (was £20.99) – buy here
- Amazon Music Unlimited: 3 months free – sign up here
- Kindle Unlimited: 2 months for £3.99 (save 79%) – buy here
- Ninja Air Fryer Max,£99.99 (was £169.99) – buy here
- Ecovacs Robot Vacuum Cleaner, £259 (save 35%) – buy here
- Shark Style iQ Ionic Hair Dryer, £149.99 (save 25%) – buy here
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Gaming Headset, £125 (save 50%) – buy here
- Amazon Fire Max 11 tablet, £159.99 (save 36%) – buy here
- COLOR WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray, £17.49 (save 33%) – buy here
- Logitech Gaming Headset, £43.05 (was £64.99) – buy here
- Shark Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, £229.99 (was £379.99) – buy here
If you haven't signed up already, make sure you sign up here for the Amazon Prime 30-day free trial – otherwise, you won't be able to access the deals.
We've rounded up more great offers here:
- Best UK Prime Day deals
- Best deals on Amazon devices
- Best home and garden deals
- Best Amazon Prime Day beauty deals
Source: Read Full Article