THINGS are continuing to heat up in the villa and as always our couples are nothing if not unpredictable.
While some of the islanders are going from strength to strength when it comes to romance, other couples are unravelling and three new arrivals are now set to shake things up even more.
🌴 Read our Love Island 2021 live blog for the latest updates
And as the islanders attempt to keep their eggs all in one basket, we'll be filling our own up with the latest looks from the villa as the girls' continue to kill it on the fashion front.
Forget who's got their eye on who, as we're setting our sights on Lucinda's cute ombré mini dress she rocked during tonight's 70s party and Faye's dreamy denim shorts that will instantly have you looking date ready.
Here Fabulous reveals how you can shop the Love Island girls' outfits from tonight's episode – race you to the check-out!
- Blue Ombre Print Cut Out Dress With Tie Waist, £20 from ISAWITFIRST – buy it now
- Light Wash Floaty Denim Shorts, £30 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Multi Bright Floral Satin Chain Halter Neck Bralet, £15 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Multi Floral Satin Wide Leg Trousers, £28 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Hot Pink Satin Cropped Tie Waist Shirt, £28 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
- Hot Pink Satin Split Front Mini Skirt, £15 from ISAWITFIRST – buy now
How to shop Love Island looks
LOVE Island is back on our screens, and we are living for the romance, drama, and of course some serious looks. Here’s how you can steal their style.
- Where to buy personalised water bottles, suitcases and more – click here
- Where to buy Laura Whitmore's outfit – click here
- What are the Islanders wearing tonight? – click here
- Where to buy the Islanders' sunglasses – click here
- The Islanders' Best Outfits – click here
Love Island airs at 9pm on ITV2 and ITV HUB. Episodes are available the following morning on BritBox.
For more fashion stories, Lucy Mecklenburgh has launched a summer edit with New Look and it’s on sale now – here’s what we’re buying.
Plus Love Island fans are loving Kaz’s coordinated bonnets and pyjamas – and here’s where you can buy them.
And this is where to buy Laura Whitmore’s Love Island Premiere outfit – including her incredible ‘My Type on Paper’ hair clip.
Source: Read Full Article