DID you know that 50% of women can't climax from intercourse alone? Think of the best sex toys for couples as a helping hand.
Whether you're in a same-sex or straight relationship, sexual aids should be considered your teammates, not your enemies.
Some women need that little bit of extra clitoral stimulation to reach the big O, and something like the Womanizer – that we tested out- can do just the job. We also tried out the Lelo Sona and the Satisfyer Pro 2 to see if it lived up to the hype.
Even if your sex life is pretty good already, there's always space for more fun. Our mantra? Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
To help you find your third musketeer, here are the best sex toys for couples in 2023.
Best sex toys for couples at a glance:
- Best overall: We-Vibe x Lovehoney Remote Control
- Best for beginners: Tiani Duo dual-action couples’ massager
- Best for joint pleasure: Lovehoney Wild Weekend 11 Piece Couple's Toy Kit
- Best value for money: Lovehoney Position of the Week Dice
- Best for long distance: Lovense Lush 3 App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator,
1. Editor's pick: We-Vibe x Lovehoney Remote Control Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator
- We-Vibe x Lovehoney Remote Control Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator, £99.99 from Lovehoney – buy here
We-Vibe is a big name in the sex toy world. It makes solo devices for both males and females, but as its name might suggest, the brand is most renowned for its couple's sex toys.
We tested out its collaboration with another industry giant, Lovehoney: it's a U-shaped vibrator that stimulates both the clitoris and G-spot, and can be used either alone or with a partner.
Our reviewer thought this was a great way for couples to dip their toes into the sea of sexual aids available to them, and the fact that it's waterproof and quiet means it can be used whenever and wherever you like (within reason and the law, of course).
Most read in Sun Selects
The 14 best packing cubes to help you organise your suitcase in 2023
Save almost £800 on mattresses and beds in Emma’s winter sale
Win £200 worth of Lovehoney lingerie this Valentine's Day
Sentia review: we tested out Sentia Red to verify its spirit-lifting claims
Read our full We-Vibe review here.
- The best dildos
- The best bullet vibrators
- The best sex toys for women
- The best sex toys for men
- The best sex toys for beginners
2. Lovers Kit – Frenchie
- Lovers kit, £46 at Frenchie – buy here
Australian brand Frenchie has a great range of fun and sexy toys with that extra 'je ne sais quoi'.
We love the cool and quirky Frenchie product designs and packaging and this Lovers Kit would make a great gift.
Have some fun together this Valentine's Day – or any time you fancy – with everything you need for a passionate night in.
The kit includes Oh La La water-based lube, two beret condoms and a Le masque silk play mask. Plus, there's a lovers's dice set, which is a cute way to spice things up.
3. Best premium sex toy for couples: LELO Tiani Duo dual-action couples’ massager
- Tiani Duo dual-action couples’ massager, £142 (on offer) at LELO – buy here
With two powerful motors working together, the Tiani Duo will ensure you are both fully satisfied with a dual sensation for the penis and clitoris – helping you to achieve a simultaneous orgasm.
It's soft and flexible, made from a premium silicone so it's really comfortable to use and you can adjust the intensity of the vibrations to suit you and your partner – with eight settings to choose from – using a simple remote control.
LELO products can be pricey but are made to last and the Tiani Duo comes with a 1-year warranty and a 10-year quality guarantee.
4. Best long-distance relationship sex toy: Lovense Lush 3 App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator
- Lovense Lush 3 App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator, £149.99 from Lovehoney – buy here
Long distance relationships don't have to be boring. Well, they definitely aren't when you have one of these bad boys.
The Lovense Lush 3 App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator might be just short of £140, but it's a best-seller for a reason.
Complete with three speeds, four patterns, a five-hour rechargeable battery and extra-quiet vibrations, and usable no matter how far apart you and your partner are, there's no faulting it.
5. Best booty play-beginner sex toy: Ann Summers Small Thai Anal Love Beads
- Small Thai Anal Love Beads, £10 from Ann Summers – buy here
If you want to experiment with booty toys then it's always good to start cheap, just in case you don't like it – these anal beads are just a tenner.
These graduated beats are five inches in length, featuring a handle so you can easily slip them out at any time.
New to this? Ann Summers says to make sure you always use lube. More is more.
6. Best couples vibrator: Satisfyer Partner Whale Vibrator
- Satisfyer Partner Whale Vibrator, Blue, £25.99 at Amazon – buy here
Ideally suited for couples, you can wear the U-shaped whale vibrator during sex to help you both achieve a shared climax.
With two powerful motors, it provides intense vibrations that you can control, with 11 settings to choose from.
It's made from a body-friendly silicone so is soft and comfortable to use – plus, it's waterproof so things can get really wet and wild.
7. Best sex toy for tightness: My Viv Dialator Set
- My Viv Dialator Set, £28 from Beautybay – buy here
Aimed at those who experience vaginal tightness and anxiety when it comes to sexual intercourse, the three dilator set by My Viv has smooth and soft, easy-to-use designs.
The set is made to be used gradually, starting from the smallest to the biggest dilator.
One customer says it's amazing for beginners looking to grow their confidence and those who suffer from pain during penetration or even their partner's fingers.
8. Best weekend away sex toy: Lovehoney Wild Weekend 11 Piece Couple's Toy Kit
- Lovehoney Wild Weekend 11 Piece Couple's Toy Kit, £39.99 from Lovehoney – buy here
Lovehoney's Wild Weekend kit has the full shebang for couples looking to play with sex toys.
This beginner-friendly selection features cock rings, vibrators, jiggle balls, anal beads, a rabbit and masturbator. Phew.
And at just £39.99 in Lovehoney's sale, it's an amazing deal — so grab it while you can.
9. Best sex toy gift set: The Natural Love Company Couples Hamper
- Couples Hamper, £139.95 at the Natural Love Company – buy here
You can get your partner a gift they really want to receive, with this Couples Hamper from the Natural Love Company.
Whether you already use sex toys or you're a first-timer, this hamper has everything you need.
The set includes a remote-controlled vibrating love egg, vibrating rabbit cock ring, tear drop butt plug , as well as a blindfold, bondage and whip -you're sure to have some fun in the bedroom with this kinky tool kit.
10. Best sex toy for oral: Rechargeable Silicone Mouth Vibrator and Clit Stim
- Rechargeable Silicone Mouth Vibrator and Clit Stim, £19.99 from Bondara – buy here
If your lover can't orgasm from receiving oral, then the Rechargeable Silicone Mouth Vibrator might just change that.
You simply clip it to your mouth, then select one of the seven vibrations and get down to business.
If you're tongue-tied or have limited mouth mobility, then this is the perfect tool to help you out.
11. Best remote-control sex toy: Beautybay Unbound Divvy
- Unbound Divvy, £58.45 from Beautybay – buy here
For those after a toy that will stand the test of time, Unbound's range is a must-try.
Featuring a remote-controlled vibrator, the Divvy is perfect for fun between couples, allowing one partner to control the intensity settings or patterns.
It works from up to 30 feet apart and is waterproof too. Let your imagination run wild!
12. Best sex cushion for couples: BangOn Rocker Sex Cushion
- BangOn Rocker Sex Cushion, £68.99 at Uber Kinky – buy here
You can get more adventurous with your sex play and try lots of new positions with this clever cushion from Uber Kinky.
Designed to rock back and forth, this sex cushion allows deeper penetration and for you to change your rhythm or angle in an instant.
Plus, its soft and sensual velvety finish is sure to get you both in the mood.
13. Best classic sex toy: Naked Grapefruit First Base
- Naked Grapefruit First Base, £25.99 – buy here
Not all sex toys have to be super fancy. The Naked Grapefruit First base is affordable and customers seems to love it.
A classic seven-setting bullet, this waterproof vibrator is waterproof and rechargeable with the included USB cable.
Out of all 12 reviews on Lookfantastic, it has received 100% five stars. "Tiny but mighty! Actually way more powerful than i thought and super cute and compact," says one happy woman.
14. Best sex toy game for couples: Lovehoney Position of the Week Dice
- Lovehoney Position of the Week Dice, £5.99 at Love Honey – buy here
If you're looking for a slightly tamer way to spice things up in the bedroom, these Love Honey dice are fun and flirty and would make a great gift.
The game includes three dice – the white dice gives you a position to try, the blue suggests a room in the house to do it, while the pink adds a little spice to the scenario.
It's a great way to experiment with new sexual positions and to be more adventurous with your partner.
15. Best value sex toy: Ann Summers Stealth Cock Ring
- Stealth Cock Ring, £18 from Ann Summers – buy here
This super sturdy cock ring helps keep him harder for longer, while the removable bullet can vibrate on the clitoris during penetration – so it's double the pleasure.
You're basically paying £18 for both of you to receive pleasure all at once. Ideal.
Plus, the cock ring is shaped with a nodule texture for added sensation – enjoy!
16. Best multi-use sex toy for couples: Bondara Triathlon 3-way Rabbit Vibrator
- Three-way rabbit vibrator, £39.99 at Bondara – buy here
Bondara's rechargeable triple rabbit features a clit stim, G-spot stim and anal stim, all in one sleek and sexy toy.
Made from soft and supple silicone, it's safe and comfortable to use and has three motors and 10 modes for intense orgasms all-round.
How many couples use sex toys?
Couples are actually a huge market for the sex toy business, making up a large proportion of sales worldwide.
Co-founder of Lovehoney, Neil Slateford, has said that 70 percent of the brand's customers are actually in a long-term relationship.
What are the best sex toys for couples?
The best designs really depend on your own personal needs, because we all have different preferences in the bedroom.
When deciding, think about the aim of your game. Looking to up your oral technique? Vibrators are your best friend. Penetration? Grab a strap on.
There are so many out there to choose from.
What sex toy should a couple start with?
Vibration couples sex toys are easy to use and a good place to start for beginners and first-time play.
We recommend the LELO Tiani Duo dual-action couples’ massager and Satisfyer Partner Whale Vibrator from our list for beginners.
Read More on The Sun
Tesco has made a big change to loo roll – and customers are not happy
I’m a traveller & my easy 80p Dunelm hack gets grimey windows sparkling clean
Both are simple and straight forward to use – designed to stimulate the G-spot and clitoris simultaneously with dual vibrators – to intensify orgasms and enhance your sex life.
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes on hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, adidas and more.
Source: Read Full Article