The lead-up to the festive season isn’t just all joy and Christmas spirit.
It can be stressful trying to pick the right gift for the right person, so we don’t blame you if you’re looking for inspiration.
Daily Star Online has compiled its favourite present ideas to suit any budget to help you for some last-minute ideas.
From coffee machine, to luxurious pyjamas and stocking fillers – we have you covered.
Whether you’re looking for inspiration for gift ideas for the coffee lover, the pet owners or the drinker, we have something we think they might like.
For the homebody:
Slippers are the perfect stocking filler, and you simply can’t go wrong with a pair of these gorgeous fluffy ones, paired with luxurious, eco-friendly pyjamas from Pretty You London.
• Pretty You London Eco-friendly Bamboo Pyjamas from £48 in various colours
• Pretty You London Bea mule slippers £29.50
Looking for cozy gear for the man in your life? These snowflake pattern slippers with a cosy sherpa lining have a memory foam insole and a durable sole. And why not pick up some super soft pyjamas?
• Todwick Mens Knit Slippers, £20 from TOG24
• Slumber Mens Long Pyjamas, £40 from TOG24
What better way to get cozy than by lighting a candle? These Christmas Candles by interior designer Victoria Cator are elegant, and the fragrances evoke old and new memories.
• Christmas Candles for a Cosy Home, Victoria Cator, London, £55
For the coffee lover:
Finding the perfect gift for a coffee lover doesn’t have to mean breaking the bank. You can give the gift of a stylish coffee machine from NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto for as little as £28.
• NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Oblo by Krups from £28 from Amazon.
You can never have enough mugs, right? Starbucks is selling an adorable Fox Mug (pictured above), which would be the perfect to serve delicious coffee in.
• Fox Mug, Starbucks, £7.95
• Personalised Bamboo Travel Mug, £12.99 from PersonalisedGiftsShop.co.uk
More of a coffee on-the-go person? This Bamboo Travel Mug (pictured above) will be much-appreciated by the eco-shopper.
For the pets and pet owners:
Your four-legged friends also deserve some special attention around the holidays.
• Webbox Festive Cat Tin / Webbox Feastive Dog Tin £5
• Webbox Festive Teaser Wand , £2
• Webbox Festive Long Legs Elf , £5
Why not buy a present both you and your pet will enjoy? This search and find book is the perfect gift for any dog owner as it can be personalised to fit you and your pet.
• Where's 'Dog's Name? Book, £14.99 / £19.99 at Yappy.com
For the drinker:
• Chambord gold gift box – RRP £8 from all major supermarkets
This raspberry liqueur (pictured below) comes in a gorgeous bottle, and is the perfect gift for any cocktail lover. Hand it over with a bottle of Prosecco to give the gift of the ultimate cocktail – a Chambord Royale!
• Freixenet Italian Rosé, £12 at Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Waitrose
This gorgeous bottle (pictured below) is the perfect gift for someone who loves bubbles. It is a delicious sparkling wine with a blend of the finest Italian harvest of Glera and Pinot Noir grapes.
• Gin Advent Calendar: Case of 24 – £124.95 from Laithwaites
Why not help your best friend, partner or parent kick off the festive season in style? This Gin Advent Calendar (pictured below) is perfect to start the Christmas countdown.
• Mermaid Gin: From the Isle of Wight’s Only Distillery , 42% ABV, £45/75cl at Marks & Spencer
This beautiful, plastic-free bottle (pictured above) uses entirely recyclable material, and is perfect for gin lovers.
• The Old Curiosity Secret Garden Gin – Lavender And Echinacea, £35.95 at PrezzyBox
Not a gin person? A wine advent calendar is the slightly cheaper alternative for a tipple lover.
• Wine Advent Calendar: Case of 24 £69.99 from Laithwates
• Beer 2019, Camden Town Brewery’s annual Christmas beer
• Kraken Rum Black Spiced Rum in Ceramic Bottle, £34.50 at Amazon (pictured above)
• Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey: Legacy Edition II, £30 at Asda
This bottle reflects the early 1900s design, including floral decorations and hand-crafted typography. It’s the perfect gift for any whiskey lover.
• The Pogues Single Malt Irish Whiskey, RRP £25 at Master of Malt, Amazon, The Drop Store and The Whiskey Exchange
An ideal gift for adventurous whiskey lovers. It is triple distilled and matured in bourbon barrels to create a mellow single malt with hints of Parma violets, caramel brittle and chocolate covered peanuts.
• Martini X Paul A. Young and Martini Riserva Speciale Ambrato £15.50 from Amazon.co.uk
• Exquisite Christmas Hamper, with three bottles of wines and vintage Champagne, Vintage Pudding and Cake Selection, £89.99 at Aldi (pictured above)
For the foodie:
• The Quick After Work Cookbook, £8.99 at Amazon
This book is the perfect gift for someone who loves cooking, but never finds the time. It features 80 delicious, easy recipes which can all be done in under 30 minutes.
• wilko Street Food Sauces, £10
A seven-pack of spicy sauces, inspired by street food trucks, an ideal gift for foodies.
• Joe & Seph’s handmade gourmet popcorn www.joeandsephs.co.uk
The Christmas collection from the North London company is perfect for stocking fillers, and includes over 50 varieties of sweet and savory popcorn – for example the gift tins, stockings, baubles and mini gift boxes (£4).
The Chocolate Lover’s Popcorn Selection Box is the perfect alternative to the classic chocolate one, and includes Dark Chocolate Popcorn Bikes and a trio of Chocolate Popcorn (£6).
• Know a chocolate lover? Lily O’Brien’s Ultimate Collection (410g), £17.50 at www.lilyobriens.co.uk (pictured below)
The Haribo Hamper is the perfect alternative to someone’s chocolate selection box on Christmas Day morning. It’s bursting with choice, from sour Bear Buddies, Squidy Straws and Balla Stixx, to Chamallows and delicious Dummies Z!NG. (pictured below)
• Haribo Hamper, RRP £5
A gift card for a cheese subscription box is the perfect last minute gift for someone who loves cheese, and let's face it – a lot of people do. The subscription box is filled with the finest, carefully selected cheeses from across the UK.
• The Elvis Subscription Box, The Cheese Geek, Three months £88.50 / Six months £174 / Nine months £256.50 / One year £330 / The Jimi, which is one box £30
For the new baby in the family:
• My First 1st Years Personalised Penguin Fleece Robe, £30
This fleece robe is both a present for a child and the parents, who get to see them in the adorable get-up.
• My 1st Years Personalised Sack With Fur Cuff, £30
This is the ultimate Christmas sack to deliver the presents in, and will be a lovely present to keep for life.
For the beauty lover:
• The Pantene Hair Biology range from £5.99 at Boots
A premium collection formulated with skin ageing experts to meet your hair’s biological needs at every age.
• Olay Regenerist 3 Point Age-Defying Cream, £20.99 at Boots
A moisturiser with luxurious, skin-plumping formula which hydrates the skin to improve elasticity, and helps exfoliate, smooth and revitalise the look of the skin.
• Urban Decay Honey Palette, £42 from Boots
• Liz Earle Discover Radiance Collection, £29.50 at Boots
• Magnitone, First Step Vibra Sonic Skin-Balancing Compact Daily Cleansing Brush, £40 from Magnitone.co.uk
• B. Men Beard Gift Set, £8 from Superdrug
• B. Men Duo Set, £5 from Superdrug
• Nivea The Weekender, £30
This gift has all a man needs for a weekend away. In the travel bag, you’ll find Deep Cleansing Face Wash, Protect & Care Rehydrating Moisturiser, Protect & Care Replenishing Post-Shave Balm, Protect & Care Shower Gel and Protect & Care Moisturising Shaving Foam.
More stocking fillers:
• Holiday 2019 Red Cup Tree Decoration, £4.95 Starbucks
This adorable decoration would look amazing on a Starbucks-lover’s Christmas tree.
• Sparkles and Dillian Hotties, Lloyds Pharmacy, £8
These adorable microwaveable unicorns are perfect for keeping you warm and cosy throughout the festive period.
• Cineworld Christmas Gift Box for 2: the perfect gift for a movie night for two, £25 from www.cineworld.com/gifts
This is an amazing gift for a movie lover, your significant other or your best friend. This box has all you need for a movie night for two – including popcorn and drinks. Just cross your fingers they take you!
• This Works Great In Bed set, £25 from Boots
Give the gift of great sleep this Christmas, with the Deep Sleep Pillow Spray and Deep Sleep Shower Gel duo.
• This Works Starry eyed set, £35 from Boots
Another amazing combo is the Deep Sleep Pillow Spray and Morning Expert Open eyes, which will help you get up in the morning.
• Beauty Kitchen Rainbow Bath Bombs, £10 from Boots
These multi-coloured bath bombs, are not only made with sustainable ingredients, but are packed with five all-natural aromatherapy blends to pamper the senses.
Source: Read Full Article