Did you know that some Primark stores have a hidden service which most shoppers are unaware of?
Now that stores have re-opened, thousands of Brits have flocked to the super cheap retailer after months without during the pandemic.
But most of us have never realised that theres’ a cracking service available which makes a top notch start to a night out.
Some branches now contain beauty bars…
At these specially built spots you can snag a number of treatments including express facials, manicures and blow dries, reports MEN.
All in the middle of a big Primark spending spree.
Would you have a treatment done at Primark? Tell us in the comments…
The fashion retailer’s cracking beauty bars even offer eyelash extensions and laminated brows.
Oh, and if you can never get false eyelashes on then the staff at Primark will fit them for you for just £3.
Prices range from £55 for Russian lash extensions – and naturals cost £45, to £36 for gel nails, £25 for a facial and just £8 for a brow tint.
You can also snap up pedicures, threading, waxing, full make up and semi-permanent lashes.
The following stores have beauty bars:
- Manchester Market Street
- Manchester Trafford Centre
- London Oxford Street
- London Hammersmith
- Milton Keynes
If you fancy trying the Beauty Studio out them you can pre-book on the Primark website.
But, not to worry as they do also accept walk ins depending on availability.
Primark said: "Customers with pre-booked appointments can enter the Beauty Studio when they arrive, however we would ask that only the person booked for the treatment arrives for their appointment.
“Walk-in appointments will be on offer during opening hours dependent on Beauty Studio capacity.
"Enquiries for walk-in appointments can be made at the Beauty Studio front desk. Our customer waiting area is not in use to maintain social distancing measures."
Like what you see? Then fill your boots…
Want to bring a little glamour to your life every day with all the most exciting real-life stories, fashion and even sex tips HOT off the press?
Well, we've got you covered with our great new Hot Topics newsletter – it'll drop straight into your inbox around 7pm and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.
And signing up now means you'll get a front row seat for our great new series inside the lives of the next generation of Daily Star Page 3 girls.
You can sign up here – you won't regret it…
Primark Beauty Studios customer safety adaptations:
According to Primark, measures include:
- Treatment tables have been reconfigured to adhere to social distancing guidelines and Perspex screens have been installed.
- All beauty technicians will wear face masks, visors and gloves, which will be changed after each appointment.
- Each treatment area will be sanitised after every appointment.
- All customers must wear a face mask during beauty treatments, in line with government guidelines.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available at the entrance of Beauty Studios
- Clear signage and floor decals have been installed to guide customers in a way that limits contact with others
- We are encouraging card payments and contactless when possible to minimise cash interactions
Source: Read Full Article