10pm transfer news LIVE: Dybala enquires from Spurs and Utd, Oyarzabal to replace Sane, Bale China deal cancelled – The Sun

THE summer transfer window has just ten days to go and the Premier League's biggest clubs are still looking to thrash out some deals.

Gareth Bale is now NOT going to China, as Real Madrid call him back to Spain, while Everton are remaining ambitious in their transfer hopes.

Check out ALL of the latest updates from what could be a huge summer in the transfer market below…

  • FURIOUS Harry Maguire wants Leicester to push through his dream Manchester United move.

    The two clubs were locked in talks late last night with United ready to agree a fee.

    England centre-half Maguire, 26, missed training today for the second time this summer but maintains he had a stomach bug — and is expected back today.

    United, having had a £70million offer turned down, are now attempting to seal a world-record fee for a defender — topping Liverpool’s £75m for Virgil van Dijk

    And Maguire believes Foxes vice-chairman Khun ‘Top’ Srivaddhanaprabha is being awkward regarding the deal with United — especially as he felt he kept his part of the bargain by acting professionally.

    Click here for the full Sun Sport exclusive.

  • MANCHESTER UNITED have practically done the deal to capture Harry Maguire from Leicester City, according to a reliable Italian journalist.

    United were understood desperate to land Maguire before the August 8 transfer deadline.

    The England star is believed to have grown frustrated over the Foxes’ hard-bargaining as they demanded £80m from the Red Devils.

    However, Gianluca Di Marzio has confirmed that the player’s will ‘is being respected’ by Leicester and that the ‘white smoke is close’ for a completed deal.

  • SPURS boss Mauricio Pochettino has revealed what he told chief Daniel Levy ahead of the summer transfer window.

    The Argentine has already signed Jack Clarke and Tanguy Ndombele.

    And he continues to be linked with several other names, including Giovani Lo Celso and Ryan Sessegnon.

    Now he has let slip the conversation he had with his chairman.

    Poch said: “I told Daniel to mix between football and business, it’s so important to him is to see how he is going to help us to have the best squad.

    “But of course, as I said before, I am going to be happy with the team we are going to finish with at the end of the transfer market.

    “He is in charge to do the best for the club. I am going to be focused and spend my energy on managing and coaching in the best possible way the squad I am going to have in my hands.

    “I am always going to back what Daniel is going to do. Of course, I have a contract with Tottenham and when I signed my contract I accepted all the conditions.

    “In the last five years, the reality is that he was great at building a fantastic training ground, a fantastic stadium. The problem sometimes is explaining the real situation to outside.

    “Last year, in the same situation as today, they say we have money but Pochettino does not want to sign. It’s not like this. We wanted to sign the right players.

    “Now this season I think the club is going to be free. We are not going to misunderstand between us.

    “Of course they have the responsibility to build the best team to provide us because I am going to be happy with the squad we have to manage and going to be brave to try to win and fight for big things.”

  • MONACO have contacted Arsenal over a possible move for Shkodran Mustafi.

    That's according to L'Equipe, who claim the Ligue 1 side want to bring the defender back to France.

    The 27-year-old was jeered by his own fans yesterday as Arsenal slumped to a 2-1 home to defeat to Lyon in the Emirates Cup.

    The German came off the bench on 70 minutes and was met with loud boos from the home fans as he made his way onto the pitch.

    The veteran is in the bad books with many after he refused to travel with the squad for their pre-season tour to the US as he attempted to secure a transfer out of North London.

  • FRANK LAMPARD has confirmed he wants to keep Willian at Chelsea.

    The Brazilian has been linked with a move away this summer.

    But the new Blues boss revealed he wants the Samba star and youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi to pen new deals at Stamford Bridge.

    He said: “I know the club are talking to him. Willian and Callum [Hudson-Odoi] are both players I want in my squad.

    “We've made some good moves this pre-season with Mason Mount and Ruben Loftus-Cheek signing new contracts, two young players nailed down and the club are always trying to do that.

    “From a football sense, I've made my ideas very clear. I'm working very closely with Marina [Granovskaia] and the board because these are two players that we want to stay for sure.”

Source: Read Full Article