AC MILAN welcome champions Juventus to the San Siro for tonight's showdown that could go a long way to deciding the 2020-21 Serie A title.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are offering new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the crunch tie.
PADDY POWER £20 RISK FREE BET – CLAIM HERE*
How to claim Paddy Power's £20 risk free bet
- Sign up to Paddy Power HERE* as a new customer and deposit.
- Place £20 on any bet classed as a single in the AC Milan vs Juventus match.
- If you win, great, you'll receive your winnings as normal.
- If you lose, Paddy power will credit your account with £20 CASH which you can withdraw straight back to your bank account
AC Milan vs Juventus odds – Paddy Power
AC Milan – 2/1
Juventus – 13/10
Cristiano Ronaldo – 16/5
Paulo Dybala – 5/1
Federico Bernardeschi – 13/2
Federico Chiesa – 13/2
Over 3.5 goals: 8/5
Under 3.5 goals: 4/9
Cristiano Ronaldo to score 2 or more – WAS 4/1 NOW 11/2
Juventus to win 2-1, 3-1 or 4-1 – WAS 4/1 NOW 11/2
- Get a £20 risk free bet with Paddy Power HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
AC Milan head into tonight's clash as leaders – a single point ahead of fierce rivals Inter Milan.
Stefano Pioli's side are on a winning streak having taken maximum points from their last three outings with Sassuolo, Lazio and Benevento.
Juventus, meanwhile, bounced back to form with a 4-1 thrashing of Udinese having suffered a miserable 3-0 defeat to Fiorentina before Christmas.
Cristiano Ronaldo netted twice during that victory and has taken the outright lead in the goalscorer chats ahead of Romelu Lukaku.
If YOU fancy the Portuguese legend to get on the scoresheet (and why wouldn't you?) then you could use your £20 risk free bet on Ronaldo netting two or more goals.
The 35-year-old was 4/1 to register at least a brace but has been boosted to 11/2.
That means if you place your £20 risk free bet on Ronaldo scoring twice at 11/2 you'll either win £110 or get your money back!
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article