CHELSEA welcome Wolves to Stamford Bridge as new boss Thomas Tuchel takes charge for the first time.
Frank Lampard was dismissed from his post earlier this week after a string of poor results, with the German manager stepping in after leaving PSG late last year.
Wolves meanwhile will be hoping to capitalise on the turmoil behind the scenes in West London and complete a Premier League double over the Blues.
When is Chelsea vs Wolves?
- This top-flight clash will be held on Wednesday, January 27.
- Kick-off is at 6pm GMT.
- When the sides last met, Wolves ran out 2-1 winners in December – their last Premier League victory.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch this game live on BT Sport 1 and Ultimate.
Coverage will begin at 5.30pm.
If you're a BT Sport subscriber or have BT Broadband, you can stream using the official app on a number of a devices.
Can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Edouard Mendy is expected to retain his place between the sticks after Kepa failed to take his chance in the FA Cup.
Timo Werner could be played centrally by Tuchel as the German looks to rediscover his goalscoring touch.
N'Golo Kante remains out with a hamstring issue but that is Chelsea's only injury concern.
For Wolves, they could start Willian Jose upfront after the forward arrived on loan from Sociedad.
Jonny Otto, Marcal and Daniel Podence are all out, as is long-term absentee Raul Jimenez.
- Chelsea to win – 1/2
- Draw at the Bridge – 3/1
- Wolves victory – 5/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article