FULHAM have rejected a £16million bid from Dynamo Moscow for striker Aleksandar Mitrovic.
The Cottagers insist the Serbian record goalscorer, 26, is not for sale this summer.
Owner Shahid Khan and son Tony want to keep Mitrovic in West London in a bid to fire them straight back to the Premier League after relegation.
But the ex-Newcastle ace is keen to leave Craven Cottage, having started just 13 league games last term.
He has been largely overlooked by boss Scott Parker, who has often preferred to use winger Ivan Cavaleiro as a lone striker.
There have been suggestions Mitrovic would want to leave should Parker stay but Fulham bigwigs hope that is not the case.
The Serbian star played a key role in Parker’s play-off winning side last year, nabbing the Championship Golden Boot after netting 26 goals.
EURO 2020 BETTING SPECIAL – NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
- ⚽️ Triple threat: Get France at 40/1, England at 45/1 or Germany at 55/1
- 🏴 Group kings: 30/1 on England to qualify for the knockouts
- ⚽️ Opening game: England 35/1 to beat Croatia
- 🏴 Shirt deal: England 20/1 to wear white home shirt
- ⚽️ Sharp shooters: 40/1 England to have 2+ shots on target v Croatia
- 🏴 Bet builder: 88/1 tip for England vs Croatia
New Roma boss Jose Mourinho is a big fan of the ex-Newcastle hitman, having kept tabs on him last year as Spurs chief.
West Ham have also been keeping a close eye on Mitrovic with head coach David Moyes an admirer.
In 2019 the Fulham hitman agreed a five-year contract with the club until the summer of 2024, after arriving on loan from the Magpies in January 2018.
WIN £50,000 with Dream Team Euros
Dream Team Euros is HERE!
The best fantasy football game to accompany Euro 2020 has arrived.
And you can play absolutely FREE for your chance to win the £50,000 jackpot.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR FREE!
Dream Team Euros
- £50,000 jackpot
- The best fantasy football game this summer
- Play in mini-leagues against your mates, colleagues, family members – and some hand-picked celebrities
- FREE to play
Source: Read Full Article