- Lead researcher for “College GameDay” since 1996
- Voter on ESPN CFB Selection Committee
- Known as “Stanford Steve”
- Played college football at Stanford
- Producer for SportsCenter with SVP
“Stanford Steve” Coughlin and Chris “The Bear” Fallica cover the college football season as only they can, offering their top picks, betting nuggets and totals worth wagering on.
The Bear (Last week: 1-4-1. Season: 20-35-1)
Stanford Steve (Last week: 2-1. Season: 33-24)
Note: All lines are from Caesars Sportsbook.
No. 3 Oregon Ducks at No. 23 Utah Utes (-3, 59)
Fallica: I love the Ducks here. Thought about doing the old Swami trick and making this a 16-star game to get me over .500! This is a matchup in the trenches, and I love the Oregon OL and DL. Expect a lot of QB run from Anthony Brown, and the Oregon defense to slow down a Utah offense that won’t have an easy time moving the ball.
Pick: Oregon +3
Source: Read Full Article