In a teaser ahead of tonight’s Love Island episode, Tanya Manhenga is seen confronting Shaq Muhammad over his heated words with Ron Hall.
The boys came to blows last night after Shaq, 24, was annoyed that Ron, 25, didn’t help with the washing up, after the guys made three-course meals for the ladies.
Tonight's episode sees Shaq pull Tanya, 22, for a chat in the evening.
He says: “I wanted to speak to you about when you and Lana spoke to me, with that situation, I’ll be honest, I really didn’t like it. It felt like I was being told off.”
Tanya replies: “Babe, no-one is coming to you like a child, I don’t know why you’re taking it like that.”
Not happy, Shaq says: “The way it was handled, I don’t like it and I don’t expect you of all people to put me in that situation.”
Tanya says: “I understand, but for that specific situation that’s how I would have handled it and if I had to go back I would do it the same.”
Will the pair be able to reach an agreement over the situation?
- Click here for today's top showbiz news
- EastEnders' Lola Pearce labelled 'beautiful' as she wows in jaw-dropping peekaboo bikini
- EastEnders cancelled tonight as BBC One drops soap in latest schedule shake-up
- EastEnders’ Lola star Danielle Harold’s life off-screen including health battle
- For the latest showbiz exclusives, sign up to our daily OK! newsletter
Source: Read Full Article