New Zealand is heading into alert level four lockdown after an Auckland man from Devonport in his 50s tested positive for the virus.
There are a total of 23 locations of interest – 13 in the Coromandel and 10 in Auckland.
Below are the current locations of interest linked to the case which have been published:
• Star and Garter Hotel (Coromandel) – August 13 between 6.39pm – 7.40pm
• Umu Cafe (Coromandel) – August 13 between 7.40pm – 8.30pm
• Star and Garter Hotel (Coromandel) – August 14 between 7.11pm – 9.00pm
• BP Gas Station (Coromandel) – August 14 between 9.30am – 9.40am
• Taras Beads (Coromandel) – August 15 between 10am – 10.05am
Source: Read Full Article